- 2月14日 (三) 分別於早上7:15及晚上8:00舉行聖灰瞻禮彌撒。
- 2月15日 (四) 晚上6:00農曆除夕團圓彌撒，分別於置富及華富彌撒中心舉行。
- 2月16日 (五) 年初一農曆新春求恩彌撒，華富彌撒中心早上9:00, 置富聖堂早上9:30。
- 下個主日2月11日為本堂區主保瞻禮日，請教友留意有以下安排：2月11日當日華富彌撒中心早上9:00、置富9:30 及11:00彌撒取消。
- 教友總會印製的新年揮春及福傳利是封已放在經書架上，歡迎教友索 取及自由捐獻。
Parish announcement (4th February 2018)
- Ash Wednesday is on February 14. Holy ashes will be distributed at the 7:15 a.m. and 8:00 p.m. Masses on that day.
- Feb 15 Thursday, is the Lunar New Year’s Eve, a thanksgiving Mass in Cantonese will be held at 6 p.m. On Friday, the first day of the Lunar New Year, a Cantonese Mass will be held at 9:30 a.m. in this Church, at 9:00 a.m. in the Wah Fu Centre.
- The Parish will celebrate our Patron Saint Feast Day on next Sunday February11. The praying of the Holy Rosary will start at 10:00 a.m. followed by a bilingual thanksgiving Mass at 10:30 a.m. at the school hall. There will be commissioning of new Parish Council members during the mass. The 9:30 a.m. and 11:00 a.m. masses will be cancelled. A celebration tea party will be held at the covered playground after the mass. All parishioners are welcome to participate. Parishioners are encouraged to bring their own eating utensils.
- The Society of St. Vincent de Paul will conduct its monthly door collection after Mass in aid of the poor. Please help generously.
- The Catholic Laity Association has prepared some red packets and ‘fai chun’ for the Chinese New Year. They can be found on the bookshelves. Donations are welcome.